Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nathan Turns 3 Years Old

July 22nd...Nathan is THREE!


To celebrate, we had a party at Chuck E. Cheese's, one of Nathan's favorite places! Nathan's Nana, his Grandpa and Grandma, Auntie Caroline, Uncle Mark, Aunt Jenny Jen and Uncle Corey, and Auntie Chrissy were all there. His cousins, Braiden, Kloey, Jacob and Evelynn were there too. (Jenny Jen is my BFF so her kids get counted as cousins) Mommy, Daddy and Sophie rounded out the celebration!

It was a fun night and Nathan LOVES absolutely everything. The last few mornings we've woken up to him already out in the family room playing quietly with his new toys. Its like Christmas, its GREAT!

Thank to everyone who sent him something or who were at his party. It really was so special and fun because he was so into his birthday this year!

After last year (you can go to the post for details) I wasn't going to make another cake, but I saw this cute ferris wheel cake in a magazine and it was actually super easy! I like doing extravagant special things for my little guy's birthday...I've already got the wheels turning for Sophie's birthday in January....

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!! I love your cake! Your Mom did a great job again. She is so creative. I love it. I hope you had a great day.

Lola, you look so darn cute! I miss you so much. I can't wait until September so I can see you again. (You better be coming) Miss you guys. Love ya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails