Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Nephew

Royce Andrew came into the world on July 23, 2008 at 11:49 pm. He weighed 9 lbs 7 oz and was 20.5 inches long! We like big babies in this family!


Argh, matey! Royce is already a little pirate!

The kids loved holding him today!
Big brother, Braiden!

Big sister, Kloey!

Big cousin, Nathan...and Sophie really didn't care although she did look at Royce intently!

The kids watched the nurse do Royce's footprints.
Nathan has been talking about Royce non stop today and just wants to go see him again and hold him. Its so cute, especially because he is such a good big brother to Sophie, I know he'll be a good big cousin to Royce!
Way to go to my sister, Caroline! She did such an awesome job bringing this little guy into the world. I'm so proud of her and the focus she has to do her all natural birthing!! Can I tell you how awesome she looked today for just giving birth! You ROCK, Caroline! Love ya!

2 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

YEAH CAROLINE!!! Thank you for posting these, Lola!!!

Kristi said...

What a cutie! I was waiting to see pictures. Tell her Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails