Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Things to Come

I have a hard time with the unknown. I'm a planner and can sometimes be a micro-manager...yes, I'm aware of those flaws and try to keep them in check. The past year has been so hard for us. I had a tough pregnancy, Brady lost his job (thankfully he's really good at finding jobs), I quit teaching and now we're having to move out of our house.

We want to be in closer to town and had been looking. We knew the workout we were trying to accomplish with Chase wasn't going in our favor (the trial was a whopping $100 off our mortgage) and were given the news that they'd rather have the house back then continue working theings out with us. This was unexpected news we got a week and a half ago. So, we're giving our house back to the bank...I know a lot of people are going through hard times with the economy. When its happening to me...I feel so alone. Its a horrible feeling, a horrible place to be. We are able to stay until the last part of July, but I'd rather move tomorrow.

I cry when I look at any part of my home. The walls I painted and took time to decorate, the backyard Brady put in, even my beautiful purple plum tree in the front and my rose bushes in the backyard.

We're trying to find a rental house, which is proving nearly impossible! We have a few more weeks until we're homeless...so I find myself watching this video almost everyday along with praying all the time...there's nothing else I can do besides pray & cry.




I know God will bless us. He already has with our three beautiful children. I know that things may be hard now, but good things will come. We are healthy, we love each other. Brady's had two job interviews, one is for a supervisor at his current job and the other is an IT job @ Univ of Phx. Either one would be great and benefit our family. I pray constantly that he will land one and we can start moving forward and good things will begin to come. I pray we can find a home in an area that we like and that it will be affordable and fit our family. I know God lives. I know Christ is my Savior. I am thankful for my blessings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails