Oh Photoshop, how you make me smile,
You take a lovely photo and in a while,
I work your magic tools,
And in the end my photo makes me drool (s)...

My one goal, the only thing I wanted was a beautiful picture of our family in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. I waited all day for the sun to be right and we headed to the castle...and there were shadows! And its annoying all the people around, granted it wasn't as crowded as I've seen it before...so I asked the photographer to take a picture and I loved the way it turned out.I spent weeks thinking of how I woudl edit it...finally got around to it & I'm very happy! I'm no expert, but I really do LOVE Photoshop! I love putting my touch on my pictures!!
1 comment:
It looks awesome!
I didn't really get to thank you for the dressing! That was so thoughtful! Yeah, I usually don't open the door when I'm in my robe, but when I saw it was you I figured it would be okay. :)
Post a Comment