Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nathan's Birthday...

We got on Playhouse Disney's website this morning and called Mickey Mouse for the monthly birthday celebration. Nathan's turning 5 in a few weeks and he's been so excited to call Mickey since May! I doubt his recording will get on TV because Sophie was squealing with glee in the background. :) They were so excited to call Mickey Mouse!


Then Nathan proceeded to plan his entire party. He wants Imagination Mover theme party. We looked up all the invitations, decorations, food, games on Playhouse Disney. He's so very excited. I don't want to break his heart with the fact that we're moving and don't know where we will be living when his birthday comes around. Add to that the fact that I won't have the time to plan his birthday. I'm so sad over this because FIVE is a big birthday...its one of the first parties I remember.


I'm sure I'll figure it out...I need a brainstorm!!

1 comment:

Johnston*family said...

Just have his party before his b-day.. he doesn't know exactly what day it is right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails