Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Three Kids

I'm stressed with all that I have in my life at the moment...I really need to say "no" more often...anyway I happened, by accident, to dress all my kids in blue today, so I took the opportunity to shoot a few pictures of them...then Carter pooped and leaked through his diaper, so the photo shoot didn't last long. :)

I find it relaxing to play around with Photoshop to put my artistic spin on my pictures, I'm not saying I'm an aritist, I just pretend to be one.

I think Nathan has such a great smile, he's very genuine. Sophie is so loving to both her brothers.


Carter is growing so much and I just feel like I don't have enough time to really soak in these few months of my last baby. I wish I would've made different choices to give myself more time, but lesson learned. I love these kids and wanted to share their cuteness with you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails