Brady's new job at GoDaddy.com has a huge perk in that they throw the BIGGEST holiday party in Phoenix...seriously, all the local news stations were there covering the party. There are a few other couples from our Church who's husbands work at GoDaddy so we all went to have a good time and it was FUN!

The food was seriously the best, these cupcakes were to die for! I wish I hadn't filled up on dinner so I could've eaten five or six more. :) (I only had one)

There is usually a comedian, then a couple musical acts, so we were told. Paula Poundstone was the comedian...but she was NOT funny at all...I think everyone clapped when she was done because we all wanted her off the stage.

If you watch NASCAR, then you know who Danica Patrick is, that's her on the right. The guest of honor that night was Muhamed Ali and we saw him in person. Pretty cool! Plus, my camera isn't even zoomed, we were 6 feet away. :)

The night had a MoTown theme, the first act was the Four Tops! So great to listen to great music!

Here's Matt & Karen, friends from church

It was nice to have good people to spend time with.

Wife & Hubs

I so wanted to go ice skating! Yes, ice skating inside Chase Field. It wasn't ice, we had to touch it...I'm definately going next year when I'm not pregnant!

Brady wanted his picture by the race car...although we don't even watch NASCAR.

And there were fireworks inside of the baseball stadium! How cool is that!

The last group to perform was The Temptations. Brady and I had fun trying to recall the dance moves we learned five years ago in our ballroom dance classes...

Here's our feet on HOME PLATE where the Diamondbacks play!

As we were leaving, Brady took this shot of the whole shebang!

It was a fun party! There was so much to do that we didn't even get around to doing. Next year we'll get there at the beginning of the party and not poop out so early...but we're old married people now so there's no promising that!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment