Today, the tech even did some 3D images! It really made my day to see my little guy. He's got chubby cheeks and a big head, both run in our family. I think he's going to look like Nathan and am excited to see what color his hair will be. Seeing him today gave me hope, which is something I need nowadays.
These are both of his face, he's all scrunched into a ball with his butt sitting up in my ribs. His foot kept kicking his head during the ultrasound and his hands were tucked up by his face. He just looked so peaceful and beautiful. I can't wait to hold him.
He's over 5 lbs (80th percentile, they said), but the doctor doesn't think he'll be as big as Sophie was...I'm praying not! She was a huge baby!! It'd be nice to get a small one this time around. His left kidney has stayed at the same dilation as the last ultrasound, but his right kidney is at 15mm, last time it was 12mm...so there's concern there. I go back in four weeks to have them measured again, if they dilate more then it will be another reason to deliver Carter at 36 weeks. The doctor also said that 75% of babies lungs are developed at 36 weeks, so that gave me some hope too. I'm praying my heart out that God will mature Carters lungs to allow him to be born in 4 weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment