Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Name on Everybody's Lips...

...is gonna be ROXIE!

Introducing our family's newest member...Lady Racquel de la Couer...but we call her Roxie Heart (her nose has a heart shape on it). We'll have had for one week tomorrow!

She's a purebred Papillon which a friend, who I met at church, breeds. I fell in love and we took her home. Brady melted the first time he saw her and both Nathan and Sophie are so happy with their baby puppy.

Roxie is a little snuggle puppy and is happiest when she's near us, whether that be snuggled on the couch, or laying on my lap as I drive or tucked under an arm being carried. She's been great for the kids as they play with her and she's given Nathan a good responsibility. He and I are starting to train her! I really think he's like a dog whisperer, he's so good with her! Sophie likes to snuggle Roxie too, but won't sit still long enough for me to get her picture!

Anyway, it is what it is and Roxie has made me happier as I've struggled through these last two weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails