I love to sew...love love love it! To create something out of a pattern and fabric is amazing to me. I've been wanting and needing to get some projects done but today I made something fun just for me. I'm always making stuff for other people and I've had this fabric for a long time and wanted something for me out of it!
Here's the finished bag. Its pleated and lined and its HUGE!

I found a pattern online for a diaper clutch and so I made it to match my bag!


And lastly, I made a fabric flower to accent my bag.

It felt good to create today...it got my mind focused on the project and off of me and my stresses. Sophie didn't nap, but she was happy to color and play while I sewed, Nathan was at school and Brady slept...it was nice!
1 comment:
you are so fantastically talented!!!
Post a Comment