Soooo....we have a membership to the YMCA and I haven't gone since I gave birth to Sophie until last week when I decided to jump back into working out. I started with the tread mill, eliptical, some free weights...it wasn't satisfying enough!
Friday morning I took a kickboxing class wanting to feel the intensity of a good karate class! BOY! I got my wish! It was GREAT! I never stopped moving for 45 minutes. It was great to have the bag right there to punch, kick and work my aggression out on!!
Unfortunately my left hook has never been great...although my hands were wrapped...my left nuckles took a pretty good beating! My middle finger and ring finger healed up for the most part by Sunday, but my first nuckle still looks and feels pretty bad. C'est la vie!
I'll be back in class this Friday!! I think that punching the bag will keep me from beating my children...JUST KIDDING! I'll beat them anyway... ;) HA HA HA
1 comment:
Ouch! Happy Kick Boxing! You'll have to teach me some of the moves you learn.
Post a Comment