Friday, March 28, 2008

Woo Hoo

My daily hour at the gym is paying off!

I'm down four pounds!

I don't have a goal weight. I just want to be active! I have the hardest time loosing weight and I know I'll never be thin, but as long as I'm heathy and in shape enough to chase and play with my kiddos then I'll be happy!

4 comments:

Maren n' Mark said...

Lola, I really like that attitude, maybe If I felt like that more often, I'd be less stressed and maybe lose more. Your blog is way cute, and so is the Fam.

Kristi said...

Congrats! I need to kick it in the butt and get going! I am proud. Keep up the hard work! Loves

Devin & Ruthann said...

Way to go Lola! Keep it up!

The Stanford Bunch said...

congrats Lola! You have an awesome attitude - you will probably lose more weight that way! good job! I am ready to do the same!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails