Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For the Birds

We went to JoAnns Crafts last week and Nathan saw bird houses and was very excited to buy one and take it home to paint!
So, while Sophie napped yesterday afternoon we painted our bird houses.

Nathan had so much fun! It was his very first major craft project so I was nervous he would get bored with it or make a huge mess. He LOVED doing it!
He was very focused on what he did and where he put his colors.

Mommy got one to paint too and Daddy helped Nathan with his.
They were both very focused!

Nathan loves to play with his bird house. He is insistent that he can catch a bird to live in his house in his room.
Alas, he is an animal lover...comes by that naturally I fear.


1 comment:

jules said...

Your family is adorable! I was so excited when I saw you on the Highland site!! You were one of the two people I wish I'd stayed in touch with. Thanks for tracking down my blog. I'll be a frequent visitor to yours!! :)

Love the bird houses, btw.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails