Sunday, March 16, 2008

Smiley Girl

Guess who's got her smile on!? Miss Sophie Grace! She is smiling at everything, especially her friend, the fan! She has also begun cooing and making all those cute baby noises.


Sophie is an amazing little girl and such a sweet spirit! She's very easy going, but she's been spoiled with how much she is held and loves to be close to us. We love our Sophie!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lola!
This is Adrianne (Burtenshaw)Burklund. I'm fine tuning the art of finding old friends via blog link! I'm so glad I found yours! Cute, cute kids! Looks life life is treating you well!

Celeste Caldwell said...

What a cutie pie!! I love when their little personalities start shining through. Fun times!

The Stanford Bunch said...

what a cute little girl you have!

Kristi said...

Sophie is so stinkin' cute! I wish I could have met her in person :( bummer. But...it looks like you guys are doing great! Miss you tons!

Jen Heward said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting already. She is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails