We had a fun Easter! My mom's cousin, Shenene, her husband, Rob and two of their girls, Mandy & Heidi and their families all came down to go to the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple! I remember growing up, Shenene and Rob would come down almost every year from New Mexico. It is one of my favorite memories growing up!! I love them and their family and it was so good to see them all this year. Next time they need to stay longer!
Saturday, we ate lunch and Cafe Rio and then went to Mesa Frozen Yogurt or MeyFroYo for short. This is a pageant tradition, generally we go afterwards, but I knew Nathan would be tired so we went before. We got to the Temple grounds around 3 pm and go FRONT ROW SEATS! Yeah! The five hours flew then the pageant started and was AMAZING! I love this time of year because we can reflect on the life of Jesus Christ and the sacrifice he made for us. I love my Savior! He died for me, He atoned for my sins and it is through this that I know I will live again after I pass from this life.
Sunday we went to church and I sang in the choir. I'm very shy to sing but I've been told I have a decent voice so I'm comfortable singing in a choir. :) It was a good Sunday...especially because Brady called into work and took the day off.
Nathan was WAY into the Easter Bunny and loved hunting the eggs. We got some great stuff in our Easter baskets! Brady's parents and sister joined us for a BBQ in the evening then we played "Clue" after the kids were in bed! It was a good day.
Here are some pictures....


1 comment:
It sounds like you had a great Easter. I am happy to hear you sang in the choir because I have always thought you have a beautiful voice. The pictures are so fun. I am trying to get better about taking time to blog my own stuff and look at others. Yours is so fun. Love ya!
Post a Comment